Bot suggestions

Hello there! Im old player and I tested few bots already, going to test SkyBots now. I have some suggestions that are not difficult and you can add them:

• Auto peace shield
  • Auto alliance help
  • Auto alliance donation
  • Spyre crystal gathering
  • Auto purchase items from crystal shop/trial shop
  • Creating barbarian rallies/joining to them

There’s also few things like upgrading labirynth equipment or auto sending requested items via market which would be very useful but I know its not that easy to configurate.

Thats only my suggestions which I have from my own experience. Peace and have a nice day!

Hi Kociol

Thanks for giving SkyBots a shot, and thank you very much for your suggestions!

Please let us know if you think of anything else!

Thanks!

Be careful with skybots. If they cant figure out an issue they just start ignoring your requests but still take your money. I say this because the last message I sent them was on August 19th before that it was 5 or 6 days before that the last time I sent a mail to them with no reply. So to make it simple great bot if it works. But customer support when they get stuck will ignore you for 3 weeks and still take your money.

Hi James

Super sorry to hear you did not get a response to your inquiry. Please be advised that we have located your e-mail and sent you a response now. We very much apologise for missing your initial mail. In the future, please do not hesitate to send a follow-up: We strive to get back to everyone within 24 hours, but every once in a while something slips through.

All the best!